Articles abound on how to retire early and the money you will need. There are far less on the reality of retirement and how to be successful in it. Only 10% of people will achieve the $1,000,000 experts say is needed to retire. What about the other 90%? The good news is that retirement can be  enjoyable and successful on far less. Some changes in your life and thinking though may be necessary to achieve that. This booklet contains five articles on my insights into making that happen.

The book is available on Apple iBooks at the link below: